1. Comic-Con attracts all kinds of people, and today it attracted some protesters…
2. Who apparently thought that Comic-Con participants might need a little saving.
3. And cleansing of sin.
4. A Hannibal fan had something of their own to add to the protest…
5. Well played, Will Graham supporter. Well played.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎