1. Make ice cream with one ingredient: a frozen banana!
It’s completely natural and guilt-free. Take two to four ripe bananas, peel them, and let them sit in the freezer for an hour. Then slice them up and pop ‘em in the blender! You’ll end up with a smooth, yummy treat. If you’re feeling frisky: Add two tablespoons of peanut putter or chocolate chips. (Or both!)
12. Have a fruit fly problem? Use fruit against those nasty fruit flies:
Here’s how it works: Slice a few pieces of banana and mix those with some leftover mango peels, then place them in a small container and stretch a piece of plastic wrap over the top. Use something sharp and small to poke a hole in the center, and within a few days, they should all be trapped inside. You can then pop a real top over the container, and say good riddance to them.
14. For a refreshing and delish treat, place a line of grapes on a skewer, pop them in the fridge, and serve them as frozen grape kebabs at a party.
Or, ya know, just on your own at your house, because these are seriously amazing. And here’s a bonus hack: If grapes aren’t your thing, try sliced pineapple instead — it tastes wonderful when frozen!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.