2. Green tea
Even though caffeine can increase anxiety, a study published by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that the amino acid L-theanine, found in green tea, helps the brain produce more seratonin and may reduce anxiety symptoms.
8. Whole wheat grains (READ: carbs)
That’s right! Carbohydrates release seratonin, which will boost your mood and reduce anxiety. Just go for the whole wheat, which will take more time to process and release feel good seratonin over a longer period of time.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- The FBI has opened an investigation after 11 Jewish community centers across the US received bomb threats on Monday.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎