2. Green tea
Even though caffeine can increase anxiety, a study published by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that the amino acid L-theanine, found in green tea, helps the brain produce more seratonin and may reduce anxiety symptoms.
8. Whole wheat grains (READ: carbs)
That’s right! Carbohydrates release seratonin, which will boost your mood and reduce anxiety. Just go for the whole wheat, which will take more time to process and release feel good seratonin over a longer period of time.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗