1. Here’s an exclusive promo clip for Showtime’s Masters of Sex:
Michael Sheen in a lab coat? Yes, please.
Sure, you’ve probably heard of sexologist Alfred Kinsey, but have you heard of Masters and Johnson? This one-hour drama series stars Michael Sheen as William Masters, and Lizzy Caplan as Virginia Johnson. It chronicles the real life story of their research team that started looking into the nature of sexuality in the 1950s, as well as the beginning of the sexual revolution.
If I’ve learned anything from Mad Men, it’s that repressed sexuality and pretty people go very well together.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.