11. Working from home also saves companies a ton of cash when they don’t have to pay for office space.
Companies like Aetna have reported that by giving employees the option to work from home, the company actually benefits. According to a Reuters report, “Through telecommuting, the company has cut 2.7 million square feet of office space at $29 a square foot, for about $78 million in cost savings a year including utilities, housekeeping, mail service and document shredding.”
13. And people who work from home are more likely to eat healthy and be less stressed!
Because you have the luxury of being able to cook and prepare your meals, rather than eating out constantly, 73% of people who work from home reported eating healthier, and had 25% less stress.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌