1. If you’ve seen Dove’s Real Beauty Campaign featuring a sketch artist, then you’ll appreciate this parody video.
The real Dove campaign hired a forensic sketch artist to draw women exactly how they described themselves, then compared that drawing with a description given by a stranger who had just met them. The results were insanely startling.
2. Which features REAL men.
3. Talking about REAL problems.
4. Like how they’re REALLY insecure about their soggy balls.
5. Watch the full video here:
6. And remember, fellas…
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲