1. Princeton the Chihuahua, who matched his snow boots with his red vest.
Not only was he red carpet ready, but this Chi-Chi totally upstaged his owner.
2. This Shiba Inu, who was quietly judging us all.
Showing up to Sundance isn’t just a gift; it’s a responsibility. And we all needed this Shiba Inu to remind us that we need to do better and start taking it a little more seriously.
3. This bow-tied stud, who wouldn’t even look us in the eye.
Because we aren’t worthy of him!
4. This golden retriever, who decided to skip Main Street to head for the largest pile of snow she could find.
5. And this service dog who showed up just in case any celebs needed her help to wade through the crowds.
She was a hero that day. :::Wipes single tear away:::
7. This classically handsome dude…
Who licked his lips to get a better taste of the film festival.
FYI: It tastes like people who are desperate to find an outlet to charge their phones.
8. This lucky pup in the arms of Josh Duhamel, who teamed up with Pedigree to help some local dogs get adopted.
9. And this Shar-Pei, who got adopted during that Pedigree event!
Sundance: It’s not all movies and weird parties.
10. This Eskimo dog, who rolled down the window of her Escalade and graced us with her presence.
THANK YOU, ESKIMO! YOU HAVE CHANGED EVERYTHING.
11. And this other Eskimo dog, who got out of her limo to walk the red carpet in style.
My question is: How do I get my hair to look like that?
14. This totally unassuming goldie…
15. And this OTHER goldie, who he gave a love bite to.
I just hope it works out for these two. Love at the fest is always so fleeting.
16. This Chow Chow, who was totally out of her element.
She thought Park City would be a small, manageable place. Then Harry Styles showed up and everything went to hell.
17. This guy, who became totally mesmerized by all of the beautiful snow surrounding him.
18. This friendly fella, who asked if we wanted to go grab a beer somewhere before the next screening.
And who am I to say no to a smile like that?!
19. This fluffy Samoyed dog.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈