1. Cyclops and Mystique understand the importance of posing in character.
3. The Tin Lady and Scarecrow upstaged the original film versions.
4. The Doctor and his TARDIS went the extra mile with the homemade dress.
Can this girl start an Etsy store, or something?!
5. Lady Sif and (Lady) Loki barely broke a sweat, even though they’re mid fight.
6. Mystique and Emma Frost painted their love for X-Men on their faces.
7. Harley Quinn and the Green Arrow are actually getting along for a change.
9. The Assassins Brotherhood came with knives that popped out of their hands … scary and awesome.
11. A Cobra Commander and Cobra Trooper teamed up to intimidate.
12. Mary Poppins and Bert flew in for a visit!
15. The King and most importantly QUEEN of hearts looked positively regal.
16. This steampunk duo looks ready for some epic safari.
17. It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Catwoman and Batman, looking badass!
18. Bioshock, anyone?
Behind that big helmet is Big Sister, accompanied by a Splicer.
20. The winners for best horns go to Eridan and Kanaya from Homestuck.
21. This Quarian couple from Mass Effect spared no expense in the weapon department.
Dang, bro, you got the biggest gun around, huh?
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸