back to top
Celebrity

Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Dyed Her Hand Green By Eating Too Much Fun Dip, Because 2017

She's the hero we need, but not the hero we deserve.

Posted on

She's got a bit of a history when it comes to eating Fun Dip, too.

Advertisement

That's right, Teigen posted to Twitter about accidentally dying her fingers green when she got a little too eager with the sugar dip.

I ate fun dip with my fingers last night and I'm stained and Grammys are tomorrow. I've tried everything please help

Every. Tasty. Video. EVER. The new Tasty app is here!

Dismiss