1. Nipple stimulation = a closer bond with your sexual partner.
Or at least that’s what a 2012 study suggests! The study aimed to find exactly why men are attracted to breasts, and the answer they found is that it’s a partial result of evolution. In that men have learned that by stimulating a woman’s nipple, the woman is then more inclined to feel attracted and connected to her partner physically.
2. In fact, some women can achieve orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. (Awesome.)
4. Men have nipples and breasts because all fetuses are female at first.
That’s right! Every fetus starts as female, and it isn’t until six weeks that testosterone starts to take hold. But even before that six-week mark, nipples and breasts are already part of the body.
5. The largest bra size is an L, and the smallest is a AAA.
The L cup was only made available in 2011.
6. Scientists seriously do not know why women have full breasts all the time.
Primates have full breasts only when they’re breastfeeding, and then they quickly go back to normal. But human breasts appear full even when we’re not breastfeeding. So…what gives? There are a bunch of theories, including one about how our full breasts are similar to the round and bright red buttcheeks of our ape ancestors.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀