1. Nipple stimulation = a closer bond with your sexual partner.
Or at least that’s what a 2012 study suggests! The study aimed to find exactly why men are attracted to breasts, and the answer they found is that it’s a partial result of evolution. In that men have learned that by stimulating a woman’s nipple, the woman is then more inclined to feel attracted and connected to her partner physically.
2. In fact, some women can achieve orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. (Awesome.)
4. Men have nipples and breasts because all fetuses are female at first.
That’s right! Every fetus starts as female, and it isn’t until six weeks that testosterone starts to take hold. But even before that six-week mark, nipples and breasts are already part of the body.
5. The largest bra size is an L, and the smallest is a AAA.
The L cup was only made available in 2011.
6. Scientists seriously do not know why women have full breasts all the time.
Primates have full breasts only when they’re breastfeeding, and then they quickly go back to normal. But human breasts appear full even when we’re not breastfeeding. So…what gives? There are a bunch of theories, including one about how our full breasts are similar to the round and bright red buttcheeks of our ape ancestors.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸