1. Can’t get enough Batman? Want to see him as more than just the Dark Knight? OK.
PistolShrimps just released their version of what classic films like When Harry Met Sally, Star Wars, and Sixth Sense would look like with Batman in the starring roles.
2. Here’s Batman, spooning a slightly distraught Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Batman.
3. And here he is pretty much being a badass wizard with a mask in Batty Potter.
4. He also professes his love to Hugh Grant in Notting Hill and melts my cold, cold heart.
5. Now he’s seeing dead people in the Sixth Sense and kinda freaking Bruce Willis the eff out.
6. OK, your movie world has been Batman-ified. How do you feel?
- Top legal scholars have filed the first major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈