1. Everyone, this is Nicholas Hoult. Nicholas Hoult, this is everyone!
2. If he looks familiar, that’s probably because he’s been acting his whole life. For example, this role in “About A Boy” when he was 11.
Nic (that’s what I call him now) played a 12-year-old boy with a depressed mother, who he’d do anything to help. It was adorable. He also had a pretty epic bowl cut.
11. No, he’s also a pretty face in a lovely suit.
13. It’s a face that makes leather bomber jackets even cooler by association.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳