19. Think of all the fantastic glimpses of humanity you’d miss without Florida! Like the “Don’t Tase Me, Bro” guy.
For real, though, Florida loves tazing.
25. Unless, of course, you’re William H. Macy, Norman Reedus, Ashley Greene, Maya Rudolph, Jim Morrison, or Debbie Harry, because they are all native Floridians.
And exceptionally good looking ones.
26. As is Bob Ross, and without him you wouldn’t know the “Joy of Painting.”
Did we miss any other aspects of Florida’s awesomeness?! Tell us in the comments!
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.