19. Think of all the fantastic glimpses of humanity you’d miss without Florida! Like the “Don’t Tase Me, Bro” guy.
For real, though, Florida loves tazing.
25. Unless, of course, you’re William H. Macy, Norman Reedus, Ashley Greene, Maya Rudolph, Jim Morrison, or Debbie Harry, because they are all native Floridians.
And exceptionally good looking ones.
26. As is Bob Ross, and without him you wouldn’t know the “Joy of Painting.”
Did we miss any other aspects of Florida’s awesomeness?! Tell us in the comments!
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺