19. Think of all the fantastic glimpses of humanity you’d miss without Florida! Like the “Don’t Tase Me, Bro” guy.
For real, though, Florida loves tazing.
25. Unless, of course, you’re William H. Macy, Norman Reedus, Ashley Greene, Maya Rudolph, Jim Morrison, or Debbie Harry, because they are all native Floridians.
And exceptionally good looking ones.
26. As is Bob Ross, and without him you wouldn’t know the “Joy of Painting.”
Did we miss any other aspects of Florida’s awesomeness?! Tell us in the comments!
- More than two dozen people are in critical condition after a car plowed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱