1. Tiny Beautiful Things, by Cheryl Strayed
2. Hyperbole and a Half, by Allie Brosh
3. The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter — and How to Make the Most of Them Now, by Meg Jay
4. Love Is a Mix Tape, by Rob Sheffield
5. I Was Told There'd Be Cake, by Sloane Crosley
6. Of Human Bondage, by W. Somerset Maugham
This book, written in 1915, is loosely based on Maugham's life. As you read, you get to be inside the narrator's head, and watch him grow into a man, where his decisions come with consequences.