Erin and Leo, two Americans spending a week in London, decided to do the most English thing we could think of: an afternoon of high tea.
1. It’s surprisingly OK to wear jeans to tea.
2. "Afternoon tea is quintessentially English," per what we read on the menu.
3. You can apparently have alcohol at tea time.
4. There is an ENTIRE MENU for tea.
5. There are several different types of tea menus. And they are kind of confusing.
6. Maybe avoid ordering the novelty teas, like the "Wedding Breakfast Blend" in honor of Prince William and Kate Middleton. It's embarrassing.
And after you drink it, it means you're married! (OK, made that last part up...)