2. FYI: This is his brother, Josh Meyers, and to be fair to their grandmother…Josh is a pretty snappy dresser.
3. When Seth and Josh were little, their favorite bedtime story was called “Baked Potato Kids,” which their father made up.
In case you’re curious as to the story of the “Baked Potato Kids,” apparently Seth and Josh served as the superheroes in the story. Pretty cute.
14. Seth’s pet peeve? Pedestrians who stop in the middle of the street.
“There’s no reason, ever, for a pedestrian to stop at a light,” he told Time Out. “You should just keep triangulating to get closer to where you’re going, and any time you are stopped at a stoplight, it’s foolishness.”
17. But his biggest love of all? The Boston Red Sox.
He’s also got some mad affection for the Boston Celtics, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Northwestern Wildcats, among others.
18. Seth was the keynote speaker at the White House Correspondents’ dinner, and he made this face with Michelle Obama.
Epic. Just epic.
19. You know what else was epic? This photo of Seth with Anna Wintour.
I heard she was asking him about “Weekend Update,” but it can’t be confirmed at this time.
20. And this is the sheer number Seth wore to host the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards, and it’s fabulous.
So, have I convinced you to love Seth even more? Or can you not answer because your heart’s exploding with too many swoons?
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲