1. Seth's admitted that while his grandmother "liked" him, his brother Josh was always her favorite.
2. FYI: This is his brother, Josh Meyers, and to be fair to their grandmother...Josh is a pretty snappy dresser.
3. When Seth and Josh were little, their favorite bedtime story was called "Baked Potato Kids," which their father made up.
4. Seth lost his virginity in college — and told the girl it was NOT his first time.
5. Seth's current girlfriend is human rights lawyer Alexi Ashe, and they're pretty adorable.
6. While in college at Northwestern, Seth was part of an improv group called Mee-Ow.
7. After college, he lived in Amsterdam and performed in a comedy show called "Pick-Ups and Hiccups."
8. That was before he joined the cast of SNL in 2001, and before he became a co-head writer in 2006.
9. Seth has said that Andy Samberg is one of the best friends he's made while on SNL.
10. Don't ever challenge Seth to a game of poker, because you will most certainly lose.
11. Other things Seth's great at? Flossing and using a Q-tip... Not joking.
12. Seth owns an Italian greyhound named Frisbee.
13. Some of Seth's favorite TV shows (other than SNL, of course) are Breaking Bad and The Bachelorette.
14. Seth's pet peeve? Pedestrians who stop in the middle of the street.
15. Seth loves cheese!
16. He also loves crying.
17. But his biggest love of all? The Boston Red Sox.
18. Seth was the keynote speaker at the White House Correspondents' dinner, and he made this face with Michelle Obama.
19. You know what else was epic? This photo of Seth with Anna Wintour.
20. And this is the sheer number Seth wore to host the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards, and it's fabulous.
So, have I convinced you to love Seth even more? Or can you not answer because your heart's exploding with too many swoons?