1. The Dude is secretly an heir to the Rubik’s Cube fortune.
In an early draft of The Big Lebowski, it was revealed that The Dude’s income came from his status as an heir to the inventor of the Rubik’s Cube. But Joel Coen cut that detail out, deciding it was best to keep the audience guessing.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌