1. The Dude is secretly an heir to the Rubik’s Cube fortune.
In an early draft of The Big Lebowski, it was revealed that The Dude’s income came from his status as an heir to the inventor of the Rubik’s Cube. But Joel Coen cut that detail out, deciding it was best to keep the audience guessing.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹