1. The Dude is secretly an heir to the Rubik’s Cube fortune.
In an early draft of The Big Lebowski, it was revealed that The Dude’s income came from his status as an heir to the inventor of the Rubik’s Cube. But Joel Coen cut that detail out, deciding it was best to keep the audience guessing.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀