1. When Cashew was first introduced in Season 2, Episode 3, and it was already abundantly clear that she would be a breakout star.
First of all, her name is CASHEW. Secondly, she’s fierce as fuck. And some background: She’s the companion to hacker Gavin Orsay (Jimmi Simpson).
2. When she said “hello” in guinea pig.
3. When Lucas literally could not even handle Cashew’s glory.
I completely understand.
4. When she helped Gavin hack some serious code.
5. And looked fierce as hell doing it.
6. When Gavin was petting her and she was like, I OWN YOU.
7. When Cashew sat on Gavin’s shoulder and made him a better person because of it.
8. When Cashew was much more than a companion, but an actual shoulder to lean on.
9. When Gavin picked Cashew up and looked into her eyes like there was no one else in the world.
No one else matters, really.
10. And Cashew, just by virtue of being Cashew, basically made Gavin fall head over heels in love with her.
11. Like, their love for each other is undeniable and beautiful.
I have no words, just tears of joy.
12. When Cashew had to be in a scene with this royal dickhole.
13. AND SHE ALMOST DIED!
14. When Cashew escaped the shoe of death and ran back to Gavin.
She also made some unbelievably cute guinea pig sounds, just FYI.
15. When Gavin barked like a dog in order to save Cashew’s life.
THANK GOD HE DID THIS.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺