1. You can judge a man’s character by the amount he cares about Star Wars.
(i.e. the more the better)
2. Squirrels are best when crafted from fondant.
3. Great hair isn’t an attribute, it’s a lifestyle.
4. And thick straight hair is a fucking nightmare. Don’t let self-important curlies tell you otherwise.
5. Being photogenic isn’t something you can teach, it’s just WHO YOU ARE.
6. Colin Firth is an asshole.
7. Man scarfs.
8. And man buzz, in general.
9. The importance of a cat shirt, or a cat sitting on your shirt.
10. Being a dick is no piece of cake. It is another person’s piece of cake that you already ate even though there was a note on it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN!!!
From the LA office, and your fellow GOOPS.
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.