10. The incredibly wealthy gentleman who’s saving himself for you, can quote Shakespeare by heart, plays the piano, will protect you from the supernatural and loves to watch you sleep.
Actually, that last part’s pretty creepy town. Maybe it’s best that he doesn’t exist.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺