1. Why not watch a bunch of fluffy and drooling pups paling around during “Puppy Bowl IX” on Animal Planet?
It starts airing at 3 p.m. on the east coast and repeats throughout the day. So, in theory, you could actually pass out from a cute overload. (And make sure to catch the Kitten Halftime show!)
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀