1. Why not watch a bunch of fluffy and drooling pups paling around during “Puppy Bowl IX” on Animal Planet?
It starts airing at 3 p.m. on the east coast and repeats throughout the day. So, in theory, you could actually pass out from a cute overload. (And make sure to catch the Kitten Halftime show!)
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀