1. Why not watch a bunch of fluffy and drooling pups paling around during “Puppy Bowl IX” on Animal Planet?
It starts airing at 3 p.m. on the east coast and repeats throughout the day. So, in theory, you could actually pass out from a cute overload. (And make sure to catch the Kitten Halftime show!)
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱