The most amazing part of young love isn’t that it’s adorable, or full of grammatical errors, no: It’s that young love is shockingly honest.
Don’t believe me? Just check out these love letters and tell me you don’t FEEL something.
1. A 5-year-old’s stirring marriage proposal.
I know what you’re wondering: What did Steven say?! Unfortunately, Steven and Caty didn’t work out. But I’m happy to report that Caty did marry a man last year who’s worthy of her love letters.
Hopeless romantics, take heart!
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀