The most amazing part of young love isn’t that it’s adorable, or full of grammatical errors, no: It’s that young love is shockingly honest.
Don’t believe me? Just check out these love letters and tell me you don’t FEEL something.
1. A 5-year-old’s stirring marriage proposal.
I know what you’re wondering: What did Steven say?! Unfortunately, Steven and Caty didn’t work out. But I’m happy to report that Caty did marry a man last year who’s worthy of her love letters.
Hopeless romantics, take heart!
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌