2. What we do know is that the pressure is so intense, no human* could make it even a quarter of the way down without THIS happening to his or her body:
*Unless you’re James Cameron and you can afford to build a pressure-resistant robot to take you to the bottom of the ocean.
10. Since there is no sunlight at the very bottom of the ocean, there are no plants. So nearly everything down there preys on FLESH.
Here are starfish ravaging a whale carcass. Remember when starfish were cute? Me neither.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂