2. What we do know is that the pressure is so intense, no human* could make it even a quarter of the way down without THIS happening to his or her body:
*Unless you’re James Cameron and you can afford to build a pressure-resistant robot to take you to the bottom of the ocean.
10. Since there is no sunlight at the very bottom of the ocean, there are no plants. So nearly everything down there preys on FLESH.
Here are starfish ravaging a whale carcass. Remember when starfish were cute? Me neither.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋