1. Your birthday cakes are always depressingly macabre.
Ah, yes. Another year older, another year closer to the grave. No, I’m not hyperventilating, I’m just so excited to eat this coffin cake.
6. Your friends are always trying to pass off that Halloween thing they want to do as a special birthday activity.
“We’ll celebrate your birthday at the [Halloween dance party/haunted house/graveyard tour]!” — Your friend who really wants to go to the [Halloween dance party/haunted house/graveyard tour]
9. Everyone wants to watch scary movies on the days leading up to Halloween.
Remember when you were a kid and you were kept awake the night before your birthday with restless excitement? It’s kind of like that, except you’re afraid ghosts are going to eat your face.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️