6. If this ever happened to your pillow you would have to destroy both the pillow and the person who committed the crime.
Understand: This is equivalent to pooping on someone’s pillow.
9. If you accidentally catch a glimpse of a truly grotesque pair of footsies, it can straight up ruin your day.
WHY. Today was hard enough without having to make eye contact with those nightmare makers.
13. Most people are uneasy when flying. You’re uneasy in the security line.
14. Feet on my table?
You’ll be feet in the grave.
20. You have the utmost respect for podiatrists.
Putting themselves in the line of danger every day. Brave souls.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.