24. Shopping at markets.
We need more markets.
27. Free museums that are actually free.
Not suggested-donation-of-$29-and-I’ll-give-you-a-look-if-you-decline-to-donate free. Actually free.
29. Producing people who look like this:
We could use a few of these in America.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.