5. Bombing the Williamsburg Bridge.
Note to non-skaters: this is not what it sounds like.
10. Skating all day and then ending up at an art show at night.
(If there’s free beer).
14. And washing them down with dollar waters from the skatepark.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.