5. They have full conversations only using the word “Sorry.” (Read: “Sore-ee”).
Here’s an actual conversation I overheard in Toronto:
“Sorry, has anyone taken your order?”
“Sorry, I can take it now.”
“Sorry, we didn’t know to call you over.”
“No, no, sorry, that’s my fault.”
And then maple syrup leaked out of their twitching eyes while they grinned at each other for a moment too long.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing his use of offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current US tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸