Your younger sibling was born, which meant you were no longer the angelic baby of the family.
You were the forgotten middle child.
9. You wore your individuality on your sleeve, because otherwise no one would notice.
10. You made it a point to pick hobbies that made you stand out from your siblings.
15. But you were never comfortable in the backseat. How that hump haunts your rump.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.