2. Insects are creepy because they control the frickin’ world, yo.
Seriously! Think about it for a second.
7. There would be no berries, or cocoa (chocolate), or avocados.
Or pretty much anything yumtasticly delicious. Y’all better hope insects don’t go on strike.
8. Hey, quick question. Do you like birds? Pretty little singsong birds?
Birds eat insects. If insects decided they were sick of being eaten all the time and took a vacation, we’d be buried under mountains of dead birds. BUMMER CITY.
11. And they outnumber us.
There are 1.5 BILLION TIMES as many insects than humans on the earth. That comes out to about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 insects wriggling around the world at any given second.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.