2. Insects are creepy because they control the frickin’ world, yo.
Seriously! Think about it for a second.
7. There would be no berries, or cocoa (chocolate), or avocados.
Or pretty much anything yumtasticly delicious. Y’all better hope insects don’t go on strike.
8. Hey, quick question. Do you like birds? Pretty little singsong birds?
Birds eat insects. If insects decided they were sick of being eaten all the time and took a vacation, we’d be buried under mountains of dead birds. BUMMER CITY.
11. And they outnumber us.
There are 1.5 BILLION TIMES as many insects than humans on the earth. That comes out to about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 insects wriggling around the world at any given second.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.