2. Insects are creepy because they control the frickin’ world, yo.
Seriously! Think about it for a second.
7. There would be no berries, or cocoa (chocolate), or avocados.
Or pretty much anything yumtasticly delicious. Y’all better hope insects don’t go on strike.
8. Hey, quick question. Do you like birds? Pretty little singsong birds?
Birds eat insects. If insects decided they were sick of being eaten all the time and took a vacation, we’d be buried under mountains of dead birds. BUMMER CITY.
11. And they outnumber us.
There are 1.5 BILLION TIMES as many insects than humans on the earth. That comes out to about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 insects wriggling around the world at any given second.
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸