2. Insects are creepy because they control the frickin’ world, yo.
Seriously! Think about it for a second.
7. There would be no berries, or cocoa (chocolate), or avocados.
Or pretty much anything yumtasticly delicious. Y’all better hope insects don’t go on strike.
8. Hey, quick question. Do you like birds? Pretty little singsong birds?
Birds eat insects. If insects decided they were sick of being eaten all the time and took a vacation, we’d be buried under mountains of dead birds. BUMMER CITY.
11. And they outnumber us.
There are 1.5 BILLION TIMES as many insects than humans on the earth. That comes out to about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 insects wriggling around the world at any given second.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.