5. This NJ Transit commuter who’s just trying to pass the time between transfers.
Level of Jersey: Spending more time driving around a mall parking lot than actually shopping.
6. The names of these stuffed sandwiches.
Level of Jersey: Getting teary-eyed whenever Bruce comes on the radio.
8. This old-school NJ vanity plate that’s dripping with snark.
Level of Jersey: Having at least three kids named Tony in your graduating class.
9. These creative Wildwood residents who aren’t going to a let a little thing like disability keep them off the boardwalk.
Level of Jersey: Having “Watch the tram car, please” stuck in your head for weeks.
10. This gentle reminder to please drive carefully.
Level of Jersey: Taking the bus to the city when you were in high school and not having any idea what to do when you got there.
11. This tweet from The Post.
New York Post
Gov. Christie signs ‘Tan Mom’ law, banning children from tanning beds http://t.co/QEKUMfEHSN
Level of Jersey: Fist pumping at a bar in Hoboken as a form of self-parody, but then secretly enjoying it.
12. This hairdresser’s clever marketing technique.
Level of Jersey: Being able to see the New York skyline from some point in your county.
14. This girl wearing a top bun holding Taylor ham, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel with her fresh mani.
Level of Jersey: Knowing that the only response to “SPK?” is “Of course.”
17. This tweet from Kal Penn, who plays Kumar in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.
Just heard someone use “Happy Mothers Day” as an insult, “Oh yeah? Happy Muthuz Day yuh so reedickylis YA AWFULL PERSON”#OnlyInNJ #NJ4Life
Level of Jersey: Having more than one friend with a house on LBI.
19. These unbelievable tweets from NJ.com.
Level of Jersey: Meeting someone from New Jersey and asking them “What exit?”
26. This touching tribute to the late James Gandolfini from the “Bada Bing” strip club.
Level of Jersey: Having lasagna at Thanksgiving.