1. This baby-sized slice of 'za.
2. This emergency can of hairspray in a restaurant bathroom.
3. This realistic benefactor.
4. This gas station attendant who takes his job very seriously.
5. This NJ Transit commuter who's just trying to pass the time between transfers.
6. The names of these stuffed sandwiches.
7. This tough love sign:
8. This old-school NJ vanity plate that's dripping with snark.
9. These creative Wildwood residents who aren't going to a let a little thing like disability keep them off the boardwalk.
10. This gentle reminder to please drive carefully.
11. This tweet from The Post.
Level of Jersey: Fist pumping at a bar in Hoboken as a form of self-parody, but then secretly enjoying it.
12. This hairdresser's clever marketing technique.
13. This organized crime.
14. This girl wearing a top bun holding Taylor ham, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel with her fresh mani.
15. This New York Times headline that sounds like an episode from The Sopranos.
16. This creative graffiti artist.
17. This tweet from Kal Penn, who plays Kumar in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.
Level of Jersey: Having more than one friend with a house on LBI.