5. Girls’ clear tape.
Every time I tried to tape a picture of something I baked or cleaned into one of my pink scrapbooks with unisex tape, the scrapbook would burst into flames. But not with Just For Girl’s Sellotape! Now the only thing that’s burning is the steak I cook for my boyfriend (oopsie!).
6. Women’s and men’s shaving razors.
It’s a scientific fact that men’s hair is 100 to 200 times thicker than women’s due to their abounding testosterone and other manly juices. That’s why you should never, ever shave with a men’s razor if you’re a lady. It’ll take the skin clean off your shin. It’s science.
9. Hair regrowth treatment for women and men.
Hair loss can be embarrassing, but not HALF as embarrassing as buying medication in a dark green box! Minoxidil solves that problem by offering the exact same product in an adorable lilac package (and for all you dumb boys out there, “lilac” means “purple.” LOL!).
18. Girls’ and boys’ baby toys.
Even before your sexual organs have developed, it’s so, so incredibly important to start gendering yourself. You don’t want an old man to walk up to you when you’re 3 days old and say, “What a cute little boy!” when he really means “girl,” do you? That would be devastating. Might as well crawl back into your mother’s womb, honestly.
Can someone please explain all of this to Riley?
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲