8. Johanna Quaas, who can still rock her gymnastics routine at 86.
I can’t even touch my toes.
18. This Olympian, Hiroshi Hoketsu, who was 71 when he competed.
He’s the oldest Olympian EVER.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.