1. This man who can balance his entire body on a glass bottle.
2. Bernie Marks, who didn't have his bar mitzvhah until he was 72 years old.
3. This grandpa who is sick of pussyfooting around the TRUTH.
4. This 104-year-old paraglider named Peggy McAlpine.
5. Bette Calman, who has apparently never heard of arthritis.
6. This man, Buster Martin, who completed the London Marathon at 101 years old*!
7. These grandparents who just want to express their opinions openly.
8. Johanna Quaas, who can still rock her gymnastics routine at 86.
9. This 90-year-old BAREFOOT WATERSKIER.
10. This woman, Helen Lambin, who can answer the age-old question "What will your tattoos look like when you're 70?"
11. This sky diving senior.
12. This woman, Olive Riley, who was one of the world's oldest bloggers at 108.
13. This lady who knows sometimes you just need to have a little fun.
14. This 70-year-old power lifter, Winifred Pristell.
15. Diane Pieknik, who STARTED playing ice hockey after losing her job at 65.
And stuck with it even after fracturing her cheek bone the first time she went skating.
16. This 76-year-old man named Min Bahadur Sherchan who hiked to the summit of Mt. Everest.
17. This guy who just won skateboarding.
Rodney Mullen? Is that you?
18. This Olympian, Hiroshi Hoketsu, who was 71 when he competed.
19. Woody Brown, who was still surfing at age 94.
20. This guy, Liu Xianping, who models teenage girl's clothing for his granddaughter's store.
21. And, of course, Betty White.
Who seems to get younger every year.