Angel-among-us Kate McKinnon stopped by Live with Kelly and Ryan today, and during her 35 second walk-out, I fell in love with her dance moves approximately 11 times.
1. It all started when she stomped out like a show pony.
2. And then she shimmied so hard snakes were cancelled.
3. BAM. Right into a high five machine.
4. And then the best part: She hit 'em with a little swashbuckling.
This lady was into it.
5. Back into a little high five machine v 2.0.
6. AND THEN A DOUBLE SHOE FLIP.
This woman couldn't believe it:
7. Then, because she's polite, she picked up her left shoe while doing the cha-cha.
8. And caught her right shoe without missing a dang BEAT.
9. BOOM, right into a creative interpretation of the running man.
10. Back-to-back hip thrusts for good measure...
11. And a cartoon mailman wave to seal the deal.
Apparently Live gives out awards at the end of the year for best walk-out, and I'd say Kate naaailed it.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
What do you think? Is Kate a shoo-in (MORE LIKE SHOE-IN, PUN INTENDED)?
Additional thumbnail image via Flickr.