We asked a bunch of grown adults to label diagrams of male and female reproductive systems. This is fifth-grade science, so it should’ve been easy, right?
Here are the correctly labeled diagrams for reference.
1. Some of the gentlemen were a little too liberal with euphemisms.
2. Some folks were apparently too hungry to take science seriously.
3. One poor soul didn’t believe in his own prostate.
4. This dude had an overly simplistic, if not entirely inaccurate, concept of how biology works.
5. Someone had been playing too much Legend of Zelda.
6. Some people were clearly terrified of vaginas.
7. Or huge fans of the P.
8. Some people were just confused in general.
9. One person clearly had potatoes on the brain.
10. Extra points for referring to the penis as “DA DICK” but minus points for being terrified of your own bladder.
11. And finally there were some who straight up didn’t understand the assignment.
12. The ladies started out strong but were quickly distracted by the amount of tubes.
13. Others got confused between the penis and basic plumbing.
14. Some were a little confused where girls pee from (it’s OK, it happens to the best of us). Extra points for “tush.”
15. Some were unnecessarily descriptive. I’m looking at you, “loose vagina hole” and “jizz tube.”
16. And others knew their own bits but not their male counterpart’s.
17. And finally! A perfectly labeled map of both sets of genitals! Hooray!
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️