We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community, "Does your family have embarrassing terms for bathroom stuff?" Here are the best responses:
1. "My three-year-old son decided that since pee comes from his penis, poo must come from his 'poonis.' So now we all say poonis instead of butt."
2. "Peeing is teeteeing. Pooping is beebo-ing. And a private part is a tutu. Ballet class was really weird to me as a kid."
3. "Whenever my dad farts he says he’s making 'butt goodies' fresh from the oven. Thanks, dad."
Submitted by pugsnotdrugs19
4. "My grandmother came up with the term 'making rainbows' for peeing. I don’t know how, why, when or where she came up with it. Now I think about it, she might need to go to a doctor if her pee is more than the Y in ROYGBIV."
5. "If my dad farted it was always 'Who shot the bunny?!'"
Submitted by lisag48acb1024
6. "My mom taught me that the polite terms for one's genitals were 'cookies' for testicles and 'twinkie' for vagina. You can imagine how confusing that got when someone asked me if I wanted a snack."
7. "My Grandad always used to say, 'I’m off to shake hands with Nelson' before he went to the bathroom until my Mum forbid it. :’D"
8. "My family says 'tweenie' for vagina; as in boys have weenies and girls have tweenies. Short for betweenies, of course."
9. "Growing up my mom called my vagina a mushroom. So growing up I'd hear and say stuff like, 'Oh, I need to wipe my mushroom' or 'Remember to wipe your mushroom.'"
10. "My dad would always exclaim after a fart that it was an 'old prison wound.' He’d also say, 'Did you hear that asshole? He was talking shit.'”
11. "Whenever somebody excuses themselves to use the restroom my son will wait until they’ve closed the door and then ask in a very loud voice, 'Are you going poopy?' He still does this. He just turned 21."
Submitted by jeffc49a9b559b