1. Stephen and Ayesha Curry
Met: Charlotte Christian School
Married: July 30, 2011
2. Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley
Met: Sayreville War Memorial High
Married: April 29, 1989
3. Jeff Daniels and Kathleen Treado
Met: Chelsea High School
Married: July 13, 1979
4. LeBron James and Savannah Brinson
Met: St. Vincent–St. Mary High School
Married: September 14, 2013
5. Snoop Dogg and Shante Broadus
Met: Polytechnic High School
Married: June 14, 1997
6. Ron and Cheryl Howard
Met: John Burroughs High School
Married: June 7, 1975
7. Bono and Ali Hewson
Met: Mount Temple Comprehensive School
Married: August 21, 1982
8. LL Cool J and Simone Johnson
Met: When they were teenagers through a mutual contact.
Married: August 7, 1995
10. Kendrick Lamar and Whitney Alford
Met: Centennial High School
Married: Soon! The two are currently engaged.
11. Ja Rule and Aisha Atkins
Met: Public School 134
Married: April 2001
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎