1. The part of J.D. was almost played by Michael Muhney (Veronica Mars), but producers decided he wasn’t quirky enough.
Check them cover pop songs from 2011 here:
(With a special appearance by The Todd).
10. The stunt doubles who took the bungee jump for J.D. and Elliot in the second season met that day and eventually got married.
14. Dr. Cox’s infamous nose flick is an homage to the classic movie The Sting.
18. The episode of The Office where Pam finds out she’s pregnant is shot at Sacred Heart with different lighting.
20. In fact, people still shout it at him all over the world.
Via @TheePaulSmith Was Eagle scripted or did you throw it in?” I improvised that. Never thought people would yell it at me across the globe./ Via
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀