1. The part of J.D. was almost played by Michael Muhney (Veronica Mars), but producers decided he wasn’t quirky enough.
Check them cover pop songs from 2011 here:
(With a special appearance by The Todd).
10. The stunt doubles who took the bungee jump for J.D. and Elliot in the second season met that day and eventually got married.
14. Dr. Cox’s infamous nose flick is an homage to the classic movie The Sting.
18. The episode of The Office where Pam finds out she’s pregnant is shot at Sacred Heart with different lighting.
20. In fact, people still shout it at him all over the world.
Via @TheePaulSmith Was Eagle scripted or did you throw it in?” I improvised that. Never thought people would yell it at me across the globe./ Via
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋