1. Finishing staff training thinking you are ready to conquer the world.
2. When your first campers arrive and you could not be more excited.
3. Becoming best friends with your co-counselors insanely fast.
4. Knowing exactly where you get phone service.
5. Doing anything to make sure your campers are having fun.
6. Being a pro at killing bugs.
7. Getting defensive when people make fun of your campers.
8. Living with those tan lines.
9. Dancing at every meal
10. Being in desperate need of quiet time and energy
11. Going underwater for peace and quiet.
12. There is nothing cooler than getting mail.
13. You can do no wrong in the eyes of your campers.
14. Dance parties all day, every day.
15. Finishing the summer in disbelief that it is over.
16. And going home trying to explain your summer but no one can understand.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!