1. If VCU had any hopes of coming back from 24 down, Tim Hardaway Jr. put the kibosh on that with a two-handed reverse slam.
2. The Michigan bench? Oh, they approved.
3. Happiest of all? Of course, that would be 13-year NBA veteran Tim Hardaway Sr.
4. Here’s the full sequence, which starts with a sweet crossover that was reminiscent of Tim Jr.’s proud papa.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴