1. If VCU had any hopes of coming back from 24 down, Tim Hardaway Jr. put the kibosh on that with a two-handed reverse slam.
2. The Michigan bench? Oh, they approved.
3. Happiest of all? Of course, that would be 13-year NBA veteran Tim Hardaway Sr.
4. Here’s the full sequence, which starts with a sweet crossover that was reminiscent of Tim Jr.’s proud papa.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.