1. If VCU had any hopes of coming back from 24 down, Tim Hardaway Jr. put the kibosh on that with a two-handed reverse slam.
2. The Michigan bench? Oh, they approved.
3. Happiest of all? Of course, that would be 13-year NBA veteran Tim Hardaway Sr.
4. Here’s the full sequence, which starts with a sweet crossover that was reminiscent of Tim Jr.’s proud papa.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎