1. By now, we know that Toronto second baseman Munenori Kawasaki’s postgame interview skills are simply without peer.
2. But his pregame dance routine, like this number before tonight’s game in Cleveland, might be even more attention-grabbing.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎