1. Seven-year-old Jack Hoffman, who is battling brain cancer, might be Nebraska football’s biggest little fan.
2. The team invited him to their spring game, which was held yesterday, and even let him suit up and run a play late in the fourth quarter.
3. The result was just about the greatest thing you’re going to see all week.
5. Nebraska’s leading rusher on the day? You guessed it: Jack Hoffman (69 yards).
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.