1. Seven-year-old Jack Hoffman, who is battling brain cancer, might be Nebraska football’s biggest little fan.
2. The team invited him to their spring game, which was held yesterday, and even let him suit up and run a play late in the fourth quarter.
3. The result was just about the greatest thing you’re going to see all week.
5. Nebraska’s leading rusher on the day? You guessed it: Jack Hoffman (69 yards).
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸