1. Seven-year-old Jack Hoffman, who is battling brain cancer, might be Nebraska football’s biggest little fan.
2. The team invited him to their spring game, which was held yesterday, and even let him suit up and run a play late in the fourth quarter.
3. The result was just about the greatest thing you’re going to see all week.
5. Nebraska’s leading rusher on the day? You guessed it: Jack Hoffman (69 yards).
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰