4. It’s apparently a somewhat new practice, as only 10 percent of the statues are from before 1990.
5. The most popular state for statuary statements? That’d be Missouri, thanks to the Cardinals, Royals, and Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City.
14. The database has all the statues plotted out on a map, and indicates where new statues are planned. (Those are the yellow flags.)
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸