1. Sunday was a rough night for home plate umpire Brian O’Nora. First he was almost decked by an enraged Joe Girardi — though O’Nora does not flinch.
8. But last night, he would not go so easily. He still made the call after being throat-punched by the ball.
9. Don’t mess with Brian O’Nora. He’s seen it all.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.