1. Ryan Mathews likely wasn’t too pleased with this goal line fumble yesterday against the Cardinals, but it’s the preseason and these things happen.
2. At least the Cardinals recovered it and OH HEY WHOOPS.
3. What an unfortunate time for Cardinals safety Rashad Johnson to temporarily go insane and lateral the ball to a teammate near his opponent’s end zone.
4. John Phillips, BE A HERO.
5. This was the scene as Phillips rumbled into the end zone. ALL OF THE EMOTIONS going on here.
6. And when you’ve scored two touchdowns over parts of three NFL seasons, you damn well better celebrate.
7. The entire play is difficult to stomach for any football fan (more so for the Arizona faithful), but know that football cannot get any weirder or more hilarious than this.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸