1. Tony Romo, Fourth-Quarter Hero
When the improbable becomes possible.
2. Sad Sacks
The Cowboys hadn’t even scored the winning TD yet! They just knew.
3. In Which Dan Snyder Kinda Gives Us All The Middle Finger
Either way, ol’ Danny was not too pleased with today’s outcome.
4. Jason Garrett Doesn’t Have Time For Your Tomfoolery
The shovee is actually Dallas director of security Larry Wansley, and this “shove” was all in good fun. SORRY TO RUIN IT FOR YOU.
5. Le’Veon Bell Hurdles High
Like Luigi from Super Mario Bros. 2. The legs just never stop moving.
6. What A D-Head
8. This Poor, Oblivious Cameraman Didn’t Deserve Such A Fate
9. Come Rain Or Come Shine
This family was plenty happy before the rain came. Not so much afterwards.
10. Michael Floyd Beats The Seahawks With A Ridiculous Last-Minute Touchdown
Boy howdy, that was some kind of miraculous win the Cardinals pulled off in Seattle.
11. Geno Smith Probably Watches A Lot Of Italian Soccer
13. This Redskins Lineman Knows Exactly Who The Penalty Is On
NOT THE REDSKINS.
14. After 14 Years, Brad Meester Finally Gets To Catch A Pass
Playing in his final home game, after 14 years with the Jacksonville Jaguars, center Brad Meester was the recipient of his first-ever pass target in the NFL. And it was a first down! He’s retiring after next week’s game. Maybe he was playing the wrong position all along.
15. Robert Woods Now Knows How Hard A Football Helmet Truly Is
This is both stupid and painful. At least he was ejected before he could break any more fingers.
16. In Charlotte, Superman Delivers
Cam Newton knocked off the Saints with this nifty touchdown pass with less than 30 seconds remaining, securing the team’s first playoff berth since 2008.
17. Peyton Goes For 50
This pass tied the all-time single-season TD record, held by Tom Brady…
18. And One More For The Record
…and this one broke it a few minutes later. Peyton Manning: Your prospective NFL MVP, without any doubt.
19. Inexplicable Fumble Of The Week: Butterfingers Edition
At least we all know what will be keeping Richard Turbin awake tonight.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.