1. Oakland outfielder Yoenis Cespedes put on quite a show to win the 2013 Home Run Derby at Citi Field on Monday night, slugging nine homers in the finals to defeat Washington’s Bryce Harper.
2. But for all his displays of prodigious prowess, the moment that will live on is Cespedes’ BAT FLIP OF ABSOLUTE VICTORY.
3. Does the bat ever come down? ONLY YO KNOWS.
4. The A’s slugger is the first Derby winner in history who won’t be playing in the All-Star Game, so good thing he brought his best bat tonight.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔