It was quite a year.
1. Tim McCarver awkwardly high-fived his way out of baseball.
8. Zdeno Chara discovered that ice is slippery.
10. Chad Qualls fell.
11. Brad Stevens lost his damn mind.
12. These Dolphins fans got down.
13. Mark DeRosa starred as the man who wasn’t there.
14. Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin pulled off the rare “double dad-gummit.”
15. Mike Glennon became the first Tampa Bay Buccaneer in many years to experience happiness.
16. Josh Donaldson was brought to his knees by a curveball.
17. This Jets fan just didn’t get it.
18. The Upton brothers didn’t communicate very well.
20. Travis Hafner followed Derek Jeter with terrible, terrible intentions in his eyes.
21. Mariano Rivera wouldn’t stop clapping.
24. Pro thrower Andy Pettitte also had throwing difficulties.
27. Justin Tuck stared right into your soul.
28. Whatever is happening here definitely happened.
29. Koji Uehara got carried away.
30. Yadier Molina got punched out via telekinesis.
31. This Packers fan just realized he was on TV.
32. Same for this Cardinals fan, who took it in stride.
40. Tom Ronaldi SALTED Jordan Spieth.
61. A.J. Burnett’s teammates pranked him with a rosin bag…twice. (Notice his reaction.)
72. Robinson Cano got territorial.
83. Koji got slap happy.
85. The Twins bullpen executed a perfect stunt for the cameras.
86. Landon Donovan was messin’ around.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profits rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌