1. Whether he plays this Sunday or not, Dallas Cowboys backup QB Jon Kitna is already a hero to the students he teaches and coaches at a Tacoma, Wash., high school.
2. Kitna played 15 seasons in the NFL but has been a math teacher and football coach for the past two years — until yesterday, when Tony Romo’s back injury forced the team to bring Kitna on as a backup for this Sunday’s game.
4. So whether or not he gets to throw any TD passes to Dez Bryant on Sunday — in a game that will decide the NFC East champion — Kitna has already proven he’s a winner.
5. (But honestly, a few TD passes would be pretty amazing.)
- Trump is viewed as "honest and trustworthy" by only 36% of the public, raising questions about his effectiveness in a crisis.